Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship from?
All orders are dispatched from our store location in Kashiwa, Japan.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free for domestic Japanese orders over 11,000 yen.
For orders below that amount or international orders, please see our Shipping info page.
When will my order be shipped?
Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and dispatch.
Order processing may take longer during busy periods and/or Japanese public holidays.
As soon as we dispatch your order, we will send you an email confirmation that includes tracking information.
Am I going to have to pay any additional customs & import fees?
When you order from outside Japan, you will not be charged Japanese sales tax (10%).
On the other hand, we can’t guarantee that you will or will not be charged customs duties, import fees or taxes for ordering items from overseas. Customs or import duties may be charged once your order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient. iii3 are not liable for these charges.
If you’re unsure, we suggest that you look up your country’s “Duty the minimis value” and “Tax the minimis value” for a better understanding of what you can expect.
If you reject a package due to unexpected customs and import charges, we reserve the right to withhold the cost of shipping your order each way when we complete your refund.
This applies only to international orders outside of Japan.
Can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing tracking information.
You can track the order here with the tracking number found in your shipping confirmation email or on your customer account page.
If you haven’t received a shipping confirmation within 48 business hours, please check your email spam folder. If it still hasn’t been received, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What payment methods do you accept?
Mobile payment services:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- PayPay (Japanese domestic orders only)
Bank transfer (Japanese domestic orders only)
Bank : Keiyo Bank (Keiyo Ginko)
We will inform you of the account number and other details when you place an order. Bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Cash-on-delivery (Japanese domestic orders only)
A cash on delivery handling fee is to be paid by the customer.
I’m shopping from outside Japan, can I pay in my own currency?
Select your region and you will be able to view product prices in your local currency and complete checkout in that currency:
AUD, EUR, CAD, CNY, DKK, HKD, MYR, NZD, NOK, SGD, KRW, SEK, CHF, TWD, THB, AED, USD, VND
If your location is set outside of Japan, prices displayed are based on the Japanese sales price and automatically converted to your local currency. The Japanese sales tax (10%) will be subtracted from the converted price as it does not apply to orders placed outside of Japan.
I am having trouble completing checkout with my card.
Please ensure the following:
- That there are sufficient funds in your account.
- That the card number, name, and CVC details match those on your card.
- That your bank has not placed a limit on the number of purchases or the amount of money you can spend within a 24-hour period.
Also, please note whether your card has been unlocked for international purchases. Even if you are able to checkout in our local currency, your bank may still consider the payment as an international transaction.
Can I cancel my order?
Please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible. While we will make every effort to accommodate your request, please note that we cannot guarantee cancellation of your order once it has been dispatched.
Can I change my order after it has been placed?
If you need to make changes to your order, we recommend reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request a cancellation. Once your original order has been cancelled, you can place a new order with your desired changes. Please note that this is only possible if your original order has not already been dispatched.
Can I change my shipping address after my order has been shipped?
If you need to change your delivery address after your order has been dispatched, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and provide your order number and correct address details.
We will attempt to contact the carrier to divert the delivery, but please note that we cannot guarantee success.
If we’re unable to divert the delivery on our end, we recommend that you try to contact your local carrier once the package has arrived in your country to request a change of delivery address.
How can I be sure my order was placed correctly?
After your order is complete, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please note that this email may end up in your email provider's spam/junk folder. You can also check the status of your order on your account page.
How can I track my package?
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a notification email with a tracking number for your package. You will then be able to track your package on your account page or on the carrier's tracking page.
If you do not receive a shipment confirmation email within 48 hours, please check your junk mail folder in your mailbox. If it still has not been received, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am concerned about the whereabouts of my package. Can you please check the status somehow?
Before contacting our customer support team, please check the following:
- Check that you have received email confirmation that your order has been dispatched (it may be in the junk / spam folder).
- Check the tracking information provided in the shipment confirmation email or by using the relevant link on your account page.
- Check to see if you received an email, phone call, or missed delivery notice from the shipping company.
- 4. Check nobody at your address has taken the delivery on your behalf.
What is your return policy?
Our return policy provides a 7-day return period from the date of arrival at the customer's address for items that meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unopened, unused, unwashed, and in its original condition with all tags and packaging.
- The return request must be made within 7 days of delivery at your address.
- The customer must post the accepted return within 7 days of the return request and the item must arrive at our location in Japan within 30 days.
- We strongly recommend that you use a trackable shipping method.
- While we strive to accept all returns, we will reserve our right to refuse a return if the item does not comply with the aforementioned policy.
Outlet items, sale items, pre-orders, pre-order items, custom-ordered items, and any other items that we deem inappropriate for return acceptance will be refused. We kindly ask for your understanding.
If your item was lost or damaged during transit, please contact us within 7 days of its arrival so that we can try to resolve the issue.
What is the return process?
Please note that unless an item is being returned due to a defect, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return. If you have decided to return a product, please follow these steps:
- Check that your item meets the following conditions: The item must be unused, unwashed, and in its original condition with all tags and packaging. You must also notify us of your return request within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number, name, email and address used at time of purchase, and the item(s) you wish to return. We will create a return slip for you to print out and include in your package, and provide you with a return address.
- 3. When shipping the return package, be sure to label the contents as "goods being returned" or equivalently, and select the shipping method of your choice. Securely seal the package and post it with the carrier.
- After the returned merchandise arrives at our location in Japan, a representative will inspect the items to ensure that they meet the return requirements. If there are no problems, we will refund the amount of the returned items, minus the original shipping and return shipping charges (even if the original order was eligible for free shipping), to the original payment method.
How does it work regarding return shipping charges?
The customer is responsible for shipping charges, unless the return is due to a defective item.